Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Meditation: Try it for yourself :-)




Today is day 9 of the 21-Day Meditation Challenge with Deepak Chopra and I'm grateful for the effects it's already had on me. I'm calmer, less anxious, more peaceful and more faithful. I've let go of a few things that don't serve me well, and am envisioning my desires and am watching them manifest in my life.

Anyone can take 15 minutes to sit, listen to guided meditation, close their eyes and deep breathe. Just try it if you're looking to decrease stress, acquire more peace, joy and abundance. It's free and 81,378 people of FB like it including some of my friends. This is one those cases where I think it would be healthy to jump on the bandwagon.

http://www.oprah.com/packages/deepak-chopra.html

Just a little stress-decreasing tip!

Love,

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment