Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Reading!!!!

It's that time again! Time to compile my list for this summer's reading.

So far I'm reading Toni Morrison's Tar Baby, Bishop T.D. Jakes' Promises From God For Single Women (not ashamed lol), and Organic Leaves (always rereading). I have The Alchemist on the waiting list and I Know This Much Is True. I'm ready to sit on the balcony with a nice drink (innocent stuff like tea :-D-on weekdays) and lose myself in a book.

Any recommendations??!! 

Oh and to feed my addiction, I'm about to buy The Known World, by Pulitzer Prize winner Edward P. Jones. A fellow writer, Kimberly Shorter, wrote great things about it on her blog :-)

What's on your list?

Love,

~Sam

2 comments:

  1. I'd suggest "The Magic" by Rhonda Byrne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted my top summer picks for the month of July! Enjoy @ http://joy4thesoul.blogspot.com/ :) Let me know what you think~

    -Jackie R.

    ReplyDelete