Friday, September 21, 2012

Last Day of Summer



Here it is, September 21, the last day of summer, and I'm realizing how tight-lipped I've been this whole season. Geez, I wished I would've blogged about the summer's events as they happened, but the past is the past. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. I will recap...and do better :-)

Mourning, still...
Work is busy as ever.
My mom came to visit twice. She was an awesome house guest even though she didn't cook for me every night like I'd wanted. :-P
Got a chance to hang with my bestie in New Orleans.
Spent time with my DC crew when I could.
Spent A LOT of ME time.
Read some good books from my reading list in the last post.
Still writing.
I didn't visit one beach. How sad is that?
Went to NY a couple of times! Super fun!
Organic Leaves is my growing baby who needed much of my attention. Still does :-)
I was ready for longterm "singlehood." I welcomed it. And then...
Love walked in...
Learned to accept help.
Realized that 3 years to 30 is now 5 months to 30. Wow!!!

Will be back next week with another post. See ya then!

Love,

~Sam

1 comment: