Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wrapping Up This Year

The year is coming to a close. I remember exactly where I was and who I was with as the clock turned to 12 am on January 1, 2010. I was happy and hopeful about work, writing...love. Months and months of a rollercoaster ride with each of those, but I have to say, I've learned a lot and grown a lot.

I have no regrets, none whatsoever. I'm blessed for all that I have accomplished: promotion, more writing and building clips and a platform, and I've learned more about how I operate and what best serves me when it comes to matters of the heart. I wouldn't trade that.

2010, WOW! What an amazing year, filled with immense pain and yet incredible joy. I evolved considerably and will continue to do so as I remain on my Three Years to 30 journey, which includes following my heart and watching how the Universe orchestrates my dreams coming true.

Love,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment